Wednesday, February 17, 2010

He'll do a "Comedy" show in North Carolina

Sure. Dru claims he's going down to the Comedy Festival in North Carolina and that he claimshe'll be doing a comedy show, but we all know what that means. He'll suck while the other two dudes in his group consistently try to pick up his slack.

And I have evidence:
Wow! Dru didn't have time to put his bag down before taking this picture? Really? Sounds like something an IDIOT would do! Am I right! Clearly he's the one bringing these other two down... and don't they look charming while Dru looks smug and idiot. Yep. I just made Idiot work in that sentence. I'm changing how we'll use that word.

When Dru comes on stage during this vacation I'm sure the audience is going to looooooove laughing at him. Meanwhile they will laugh with everyone else.

Jeer on, North Carolina! Jeer on!

No comments:

Post a Comment